Increasingly members of the cult make no attempt to defend the indefensible and just try to shout down or throw an insult or smear and then disappear. Mia demonstrates why this can be their only tactic. Who could defend this?
“We all want Independence”
Who is “all”, Mary??
Please provide irrefutable proof that Nicola Sturgeon, Angus Robertson, Smith, Russell, Blackford, Blackman, Black, Wishart, Donaldson and Swinney, to name but a few, want independence after
- Doing absolutely nothing to declare the indyref 2014 void after it was revealed every single one of the promises made by the pro union side were broken, every single one.
2. Doing absolutely nothing to declare the treaty of union void despite witnessing continuous changes in circumstances and having a mandate to call an indiref on those changes of circumstances
3. Hindering the Keatings case so Scotland could not know if it could call indyref without consent from England MPs
4. Doing absolutely nothing to stop the withdrawal bill that puts for first time in UK law the English convention of Westminster’s parliamentary sovereignty
5. Doing absolutely nothing to declare the treaty of union void after an English court was used as a tool to modify Scots law by stopping our continuity bill
6. Doing absolutely nothing to declare the treaty of union void after England MPs brought back legislation that predated the treaty of union and that could only be applicable to England
7. Doing absolutely nothing to progress Scotland’s status as an independent state
8. Wasting 8 years of our time
9. Deliberately letting several, perfectly democratic and valid mandates for independence referendums expire, and by letting the 2016 mandate expire, deliberately undermining and dismissing all those changes of circumstances that happened between 2016 and 2021
10. Removing the wheels of the SNP as a vehicle of independence so they could make 7 years of continuous absolute majorities of SNP MPs in Westminster worthless
11. Lying to us repeatedly, misleading us into believing they would stop Scotland being dragged out of the EU they did the precise opposite and enabled England MPs to drag us out
12. Handing control of our most precious assets to England MPs and foreign corporations
13. Viciously attacking yes supporters who dared to complain because this useless FM chose to leave the borders of Scotland wide open allowing a continuous influx of COVID at a time when there were no vaccines, causing thousands of unnecessary deaths of fellow Scots
14. Abusing power to use the COPFS as a political tool to quash dissent
15. Failing to account for 600,000 pounds of money donated FOR INDYREF
16. Handing to England MPs a veto over our legitimate right as an equal partner in this international bipartite union of equals to terminate the treaty of union with England
17. Abusing power to deny Scotland repeatedly for EIGHT YEARS its legitimate right to exercise its self determination
18. Abusing power to, in cooperation with the uK civil service and the COPFS, actively suppressing information of public interest that might have revealed the breach of the ministerial code
19. Cooperating with UK civil servants, COPFS and other elements of the British state to, in a spectacular display of abuse of power, design and implement an unlawful, tainted with bias complaints procedure who was directed to stitch the former FM as it is made evident by the fact that not similar complaints procedure to be used against former civil servants was ever thought as necessary
20. Denying Scotland the opportunity of a pro indy supermajority in Holyrood that would accelerate Scotland’s becoming an independent state
21. In an embarrassing display of vindictiveness, total lack of principles, integrity and never mind professionality, we had senior elements of the SNP taking advantage of their public profiles to publicly attempt to smear the reputation of a former colleague and the decision of a jury, in a Scottish court, because the decision of this jury did not suit these unscrupulous elements’ agenda.
22. Failing to take the case of brexit to the European Court of Justice on the basis that A50 was unilaterally triggered by England MPs without the consent of Scotland and therefore against the constitution of the UK
23. Legitimating the each and every abuse on Scotland effected by England MPs because those in control of the SNP continued to whip the MPs to seat in Westminster instead of refusing to take the seats delegitimising the right of England MPs to claim they were acting on behalf of Scotland
I could go on and on and on. But that is enough for now to get the picture.
Please provide irrefutable proof that all the above are the actions of the most incompetent, unprofessional and useless group of politicians in Scotland’s history and not the evidence of a deliberate attempt by those cowards to trash independence in preparation for the right moment to foist on us some form of enhanced devolution. An enhanced devolution that will perpetuate England’s control for its own advantage of Scotland’s territory, resources, exports, taxes, demographics, currency, markets and politics.
Take your time.
Mia demonstrates why debate on political matters is now at all time low. Those in power have no defence and their supporters know it. As a result they throw smears and insults. It is destructive politics. They urgently want to suppress debate because debate creates knowledge and interest. They recognise just how dangerous that could be. Ignorance is bliss and the more apathy, lack of interest and scrutiny the better.
I am, as always
Yours for Scotland
BEAT THE CENSORS
Sadly some sites had given up on being pro Indy sites and have decided to become merely pro SNP sites where any criticism of the Party Leader or opposition to the latest policy extremes, results in censorship being applied. This, in the rather over optimistic belief that this will suppress public discussion on such topics. My regular readers have expertly worked out that by regularly sharing articles on this site defeats that censorship and makes it all rather pointless. I really do appreciate such support and free speech in Scotland is remaining unaffected by their juvenile censorship. Indeed it is has become a symptom of weakness and guilt. Quite encouraging really.
Are available easily by clicking on the links in the Home and Blog sections of this website. by doing so you will be joining thousands of other readers who enjoy being notified by email when new articles are published. You will be most welcome.